keskiviikko 12. maaliskuuta 2014

Long time, no see

Hi, dear readers! Here I am again. Long time, no see. But as you can see, I'm here now.
I've worked my hardest to get the names of my characters just right. It took years, but now I have developed a system, that seems to work, and it works quite well, if I dare to say so myself.
I've battled with one couple recently. The husband's name is George, and the wife should be April, or at least one of her first names is April. I've believed April would have been born in 1945. Now I must correct my view. Why? Because the name April is not on the list! That means I may have to make her a bit older or younger, but not too young to have a child.
I've found out, that Martin Alden, the man the older April marries in my story, is from Florida and he has been born in 1935. So when was April born? It seems, that my researching points to the year 1940, which in turn means April and George tie the knot in 1958, when April is 18 years old.
Of course I still don't know April's exact date of birth, but the year alone helps a lot and narrows the search.
Let's write, shall we?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Thanks for your comments! I like them.