keskiviikko 17. huhtikuuta 2019

One family's name seems to be wrong

Hi, dear readers! Here I am again.
It seems one family of my characters have a wrong surname. As soon as I changed it from Adamson to Crane, a voice said in my head: "Be careful with my sister."
I asked in my mind: "Why?" The answer was: "She's greedy." But greedy for what? That I don't know yet.
# # #
Oh no! Crane's family is falling apart! The surname doesn't fit one certain woman,and she was in very important role in one branch of the family. And if she doesn't fit, the whole chain will fall apart! I must find some solution fast! I hope I'm able to keep the Boyce sisters as sisters, but who knows. Only time will tell.
# # #
Oh! Now it seems he's a Turner after all! I wondered for a long time, who on earth could be Andrew's father. Now it seems I know it. It's Simon Turner, of course. But Simon's wife...I wonder if she's woman A or woman B. It's best that I calculate a little, be it I may have an idea who she could be. But the letters may surprise me, not to mention math.
Let's write, shall we?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Thanks for your comments! I like them.